Texans J.J. Watt apologizes to Deshaun W

Kendinizi Tanitin Dusuncelerinizi Belirtiniz.. Ufoss Ailesi icin neler yapabilirsin. Ufoss Ailesi senin icin neler yapabilir. Seni arasak nerde bulabiliriz

Moderatör: sansli

Cevapla
ymakerpi8d
NT2
NT2
Mesajlar: 165
Kayıt: 12 Haz 2023, 02:44
Turkiye_Sehir: Edwardsville
Yabanci_Ulke: United States

Texans J.J. Watt apologizes to Deshaun W

Mesaj gönderen ymakerpi8d »

After registering double-digit wins in each of the prior two seasons, the struggled Christian Kirksey Jersey during the 2020 campaign, finishing at 4-12 record. Late in the season, star defensive end J.J. Watt was very outspoken about the play of the Texans, and that didn't change shortly after the team's 2020 season came to a close.As Watt and Texans quarterback were walking off the field on Sunday following a 41-38 lo s to the , Watt apologized to Watson and said that he was ."I'm sorry. We Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey wasted one of your years. I mean, we should have 11 wins," Watt said. "I'm sorry, we wasted one of your years." Watt to Watson after a tough season. NFL Films (@ Kendall Lamm Jersey NFLFilms) While the Texans did make the playoffs a season ago, the franchise underwent significant changes last offseason. Houston elected to trade star wideout to the in exchange for running back . While Johnson did register 1,005 scrimmage yards this season, Hopkins was sorely mi sed. Also, mi sed David Njoku Jersey the final four games of the season after being suspended six games for performance-enhancing substances.The big move was that the team fired head coach Bill O'Brien just four games into the season. Romeo Crennel served as the interim head coach following O'Brien's departure. It's po sible that Jim Brown Jersey . He is scheduled to make $17.5 million in 2021, but it's po sible that the team could elect to trade or release him if they're in a rebuilding phase.

Cevapla

“Kendinizi Tanitin, Dusuncelerinizi Paylasin” sayfasına dön