Chidobe Awuzie on Drew Pearson at the 20

Kendinizi Tanitin Dusuncelerinizi Belirtiniz.. Ufoss Ailesi icin neler yapabilirsin. Ufoss Ailesi senin icin neler yapabilir. Seni arasak nerde bulabiliriz

Moderatör: sansli

Cevapla
ymakerpi8d
NT2
NT2
Mesajlar: 165
Kayıt: 12 Haz 2023, 02:44
Turkiye_Sehir: Edwardsville
Yabanci_Ulke: United States

Chidobe Awuzie on Drew Pearson at the 20

Mesaj gönderen ymakerpi8d »

The breakout star of the 2017 NFL Draft was actually a guy that hasn't played in the NFL since 1983. Former star Drew Pearson when he went absolutely all the way in against fans in Philadelphia to announce the Cowboys' second-round pick. This is greatne s. you are greatne s. Dallas Zack Wheeler Jersey Cowboys (@dallascowboys) In all of Pearson's histrionics, though, the name of the player that actually the 60th pick got a bit lost in the shuffle. It was Nolan Ryan Jersey former cornerback , who actually only saw part of the show live because he started crying and was outside reflecting on the fact that his NFL dreams were about to come true."That was crazy," Awuzie said Saturday, . "That was surreal. Two picks before I got the call and I was hugging everybody and dropped some tears and I stepped outside to get some fresh air, think, reflect. "Then I come back inside for my pick and I'm staring at Tug McGraw Jersey the screen while he's talking, like what's going on? Did he say my name? I was like dang what's going on and all of a sudden he said my name. I was like dang, that was crazy. Especially when I heard my name from a legend like that, to play for a great organization like this it was really surreal. Jed Lowrie Jersey "Many Cowboys fans were fired up and many others were laughing at the battle between Pearson and the fans in the building over who could be louder. That included those folks in the Cowboys' war room. Awuzie, though, was mostly just confused. "I was just kind of blank-faced, staring at the screen," Awuzie said, "not really understanding what Gregor Blanco Jersey was going on."

Cevapla

“Kendinizi Tanitin, Dusuncelerinizi Paylasin” sayfasına dön