BBC'den Muzzy Serisi

Mesaj gönderen Efeler Diyarı »

Muzzy Video-script and Vocabulary Builder

Author: BBC
Published: BBC
File Size: 36 mb.
Pages: 158
File type: Pdf

This Muzzy ESL set includes Levels I & II.

The combination of Level I & II can be used side by side to create the most powerful possible encounter with a new language. Your children will use them for years!

You get all this in two sturdy wipe-clean storage cases:

* 4 Famous animated story DVD`s.
* 2 Vocabulary Builder DVD`s that provide hundreds of new words to enrich your child`s growing vocabulary.
* 2 Audio CD`s featuring the memorable songs and stories children adore.
* 2 CD-ROMs give your children active, hands-on language practice in an activity and game-filled environment.
* 2 Coloful Multilingual Script Books let parents and older children reinforce the language by reading scenes to younger children.
* 2 English language DVD`s to establish the story line for parents and older siblings. Can be used sparingly with very young children as well.
* Complete Parents` Guides to get your child off to a successful start.

Link
http://englishtips.dl1.vipserver.ru/muzzybook1.rar

Muzzy Video script and Vocabulary builder - Level II

Author: BBC
Published: BBC
File Size: 41mb.
Pages: 161
File type: Pdf

This Muzzy ESL set includes Levels I & II.

The combination of Level I & II can be used side by side to create the most powerful possible encounter with a new language. Your children will use them for years!

You get all this in two sturdy wipe-clean storage cases:

* 4 Famous animated story DVD`s.
* 2 Vocabulary Builder DVD`s that provide hundreds of new words to enrich your child`s growing vocabulary.
* 2 Audio CD`s featuring the memorable songs and stories children adore.
* 2 CD-ROMs give your children active, hands-on language practice in an activity and game-filled environment.
* 2 Coloful Multilingual Script Books let parents and older children reinforce the language by reading scenes to younger children.
* 2 English language DVD`s to establish the story line for parents and older siblings. Can be used sparingly with very young children as well.
* Complete Parents` Guides to get your child off to a successful start.
Download agreement

By clicking the button below you agree to the fact that these materials will be downloaded only for personal educational and familiarising purposes. After looking them through you promise to delete these files from your hard disk.

Link
http://englishtips.dl1.vipserver.ru/muzzybook2.rar

Password for all archives (RAR): englishtips.org

Cevapla

“Ingilizce - English” sayfasına dön